I’ll bet you’re one of those people who generously dives into your work, making a real difference, right? You value interesting, meaningful work where you can learn and grow. Colleagues and clients with integrity and kindness. A drama-free environment where respect and collaboration are encouraged. Creating your own schedule, pacing, and process when working on projects.
For your well being, and to be certain you are making the best contribution possible, it’s important to be sure you are doing work that feels right, in the way that meets both your needs and your values. Really important.
My coaching and teaching style is like that, too. Making sure that we’re addressing your concerns in a way that feels right, that meets your needs and fits your values.
So, here’s how I can help you:
- Is research and reading your thing? My multipotentialed learning style nearly always starts with research. Check out my resources.
- If you prefer something less structured, (yay for less structure!) dip into my blog. I recommend starting with this post.
- Prefer some regular contact? A voice from the wilderness catching you gently every two-ish weeks, offering up real support without the overwhelm? Subscribe to my newsletter.
- Or, does being heard – really, truly heard – feel best? As in, a real conversation with a real human? Then you want to book a session.
- Curious about the woman behind the curtain? Meet me here.