Highly sensitive. Renaissance soul. Intuitive. Introvert. I’ve come to embrace these qualities in myself, and for over ten years, I’ve worked to help others discover and trust in their own unique gifts. As a work and life strategist, I help people understand that you don’t have to fit in to belong and make a meaningful contribution. In fact, it’s those unique skills that are most needed in our world now, to help us evolve into a more loving and mature society.
My path has led me to explore many disciplines, and pursue training in a wide range of modalities, from art history to blogging, energy and body work to marketing and sales, and studies in transformative learning to certification in integrative aromatherapy, to name a few.
I enjoy continually adding tools to better serve my clients, including my most recent training as a career development facilitator. Whether it’s through individual or group career or leadership coaching, workshops, or inspirational speaking, my goal is to help my clients find the clarity and confidence they need to embrace and live their own particular and irreplaceable genius.
In the land of Myers-Briggs I test as an INFP with a very strong preference for Introversion and Intuitive. Introversion (I), Intuitive (N), Feeling (F),Perceiving (P)
According the the Gallup Strengths Inventory, my top 5 strengths are: Relator, Positivity, Intellection, Connectedness, Developer
My Gallup EP10 Entrepreneurial Profile Results show — Talents: Disruptor, Delegator, Selling, Confidence and my Style: Relational
Keywords consistently used by colleagues, clients, and employers to describe me are: creative, intelligent, kind, perceptive, strong, conscientious, honest, authentic, contributing, leader, leadership, equity, equality, empowerment, communication, writing, speaking, listening.
M.A. in Cultural Anthropology and Social Transformation with a concentration in Human and Organizational Transformation – A graduate level dual major in Cultural Anthropology and Adult Education
B.A. in Art History: completed all coursework for a double major in Art History and History with a minor in Colonial American Cultures
Continuing Business Development Education:
- Dialogue As Spiritual Practice
Conscious Business Practices:
- Heart of Money
- Sacred Selling
- Niching for Hippies
- Heart of Business Individual Business Coaching
- Career Development Facilitation
- Integrative Aromatherapy Certified
- Certified Massage Therapist
- CranioSacral Therapy Level I
- Touch for Health I & II
Recent Certificates of Achievement:
- Outstanding Academic Achievement
- Academic Excellence in the Study of Business Management
- Academic Excellence in the Study of Massage Therapy
- Academic Excellence in the Study of Anatomy & Physiology
- Academic Excellence in the Study of Myology
- Act 34, PA State Police Request for Criminal Record Check
- Act 151, Child Abuse History Clearance
- Act 114, FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Records