An aromatherapy consultation for counselors, coaches, and other holistic practitioners who want to support their clients and themselves with the power of essential oils, but don’t have time to become aromatherapy experts.
You’re on to essential oils. To the way they can shift moods and steady emotions in a fragrant instant. To how much their scents help people trying to help themselves.
You’ve done your homework, of course. You know the effect of skillfully chosen essential oils goes well beyond those of generic, commercial products.
But, finding the time and money to get certified, or teach yourself the complexities of aromatherapy just isn’t in the cards. You have clients and a business and a life.
Here’s the thing. You can have your custom aromatherapy painlessly, and use it skillfully, too. You just need the masses of aromatherapy and essential oil information distilled into a simple-to-use plan, with essential oil combinations synched with your unique needs.
No problem. That’s why we’re in this consultation thing together.
My goal is to have you walk away with a delicious smelling, effective aromatherapy room spray you feel good about using.
Essential oils are potent, powerful allies for catalyzing and nurturing self-transformation. No one should be limited to using mass produced combinations with scattershot effectiveness!
You know this. Aromatherapy is a holistic tool you’ve wanted to weave into your work. But, you want to do it right and to do that takes more time and attention than you can spare just now.
After our consultation, you will have the perfect fragrant tool to easily weave into your working day.
“I have been using Tracie’s essential oil blends with my psychotherapy clients for years. Tracie has a masterful relationship with plants and her blends are far superior to anything store bought. I am honestly the most torn between taking the oils home with me and sharing them with my clients.” Jodi Schwartz-Levy, PhD, LPC, Somatic Psychologist and Owner – Healing Arts Studio, LLC
I’m Tracie Nichols, holistic business and career coach and passionate lover of all things aromatherapy.
I use essential oils in my practice daily, and I can definitely help you easefully and successfully bring essential oils into your work. Since 2008 I’ve consulted with and taught coaches, counselors and other holistic practitioners what they need to know to skillfully use aromatherapy in their businesses. Aromatherapy has been part of my life since 1990 and I’ve been integrative aromatherapy certified for the past 10 years.
“Through her aromatherapy consultations, Tracie combines her solid grounding in research with her intuitive understanding of the essential oils to support each client in finding new pathways for healing and growth.” ~ Elizabeth Venart, M.Ed., NCC, LPC — Director of The Resiliency Center
How this works…
1) We will spend an hour in conversation via video conference where…
- you share your dreams for your practice and how you envision essential oils helping.
- we talk about the kinds of scents you love…(Trees? Herbs? Fruits? Flowers? Spices?) so your nose is likely to love the combinations I suggest. (But if you don’t – no problem! Tell me what’s not working and we’ll figure out a replacement.)
- we get to co-create the perfect plan for including aromatherapy in your working life.
2) Within 48 hours after your consultation, I will email you the plan we’ve created including…
- guidelines for safely using essential oils
- the formula for your custom essential oil combination
- anything else we’ve decided is an important resource for you
3) Your aromatherapy room spray will be on its way to you within 7 days of our consultation. I ship USPS priority mail, only within the continental US. (If you are located outside the continental United States, contact me for details and pricing of a consultation without accompanying aromatherapy products.)
4) After your consultation, I’m available by email for questions as you begin using your new fragrant ally. (I think of essential oils as allies rather than tools because they have such presence.)
The cost for the consultation, your 4 oz. custom blended room spray, your personalized plan, guidelines for safe use, formulas, and follow up email support is $147.00.