Have you ever heard, “Why can’t you pick one thing and stick with it?”
Maybe you’ve felt the frustration when the passion you had starting out in a new job, business, or hobby turns to boredom?
Or you’ve thought, “Don’t make me choose!” when someone asks you that predictable question about where you see yourself in five years?
If you thought “yes” to any of the above, you might be a Renaissance Soul! (And that’s a very good thing…)
Approximately one in every five to 10 people is a Renaissance Soul. Renaissance Souls are curious about – well – pretty much everything. We’re not only interested in lots of different subject areas, we have the capacity to be successful at most of them.
Because we are multipotentialed, Renaissance Souls learn and integrate new information quickly. We’re usually the person in the room who knows lots of obscure facts about all sorts of topics. Sound familiar?
Join me for the free workshop “Why Picking One Thing and Sticking With It Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up To Be: A Guide to Embracing Your Renaissance Soul”.
Together we will demystify what it means to be a Renaissance Soul.
We’ll explore the benefits – there are a ton! – and put the challenges in perspective.
We’ll also discuss practical strategies for making your multipotentialism work for you in your career and life.
You will walk away with …
- clarity about your strongest multipotentialite traits.
- concrete ways being a Renaissance Soul can benefit you in your life, now.
- self-care practices designed specifically to support your multipotentialist self.
- an opportunity for ongoing support as you get to know this powerful aspect of yourself.
As Tamara Fisher says, “Multipotentiality is the state of having many exceptional talents, any one or more of which could make for a great career for that person.”
Is this workshop right for you?
You may be a Renaissance Soul if…
- You’re a college student having trouble picking a major, or sticking with the major(s) you pick.
- You fell into your career path rather than choosing one.
- You wonder why you get bored and switch jobs so frequently.
- You are an entrepreneur with “bright shiny object” syndrome.
- You’re self-employed and find yourself frequently changing the emphasis of your work.
If any of these sound like you, I invite you to consider that the very traits that may have been misunderstood as laziness or indecisiveness in your life could actually be your greatest gifts. Join me for Why Picking One Thing and Sticking With It Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up To Be: A Guide to Embracing Your Renaissance Soul, and let’s explore it together!
Date, time & registration details:
I would love to have you join us on Saturday, September 30, 2017 from 10 – 11:30 a.m. at the Resiliency Center in Flourtown, PA for this free workshop. I’ll be sharing resources with everyone who attends, so I need to know if you’re coming. Please claim your spot by clicking on the workshop title below:
See you on September 30th!
Questions? The contact form below works for those 🙂